MARKETING & DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATE- BILINGUAL
Reports to the Chief of Staff
Type: Full-time, salary-exempt
The marketing and digital communications associate will exemplify accountability, creativity, and ownership within the advancement team ensuring the organization’s communications are aligned to and driving results for the overall communication strategy. Serving as a partner in this shared services pillar, this role’s primary focus will be to elevate the overall work of the mission, support the Rising Tide Capital New Jersey team with lead generation for its services and programs, partner in the creation of materials for our advancement team, and support the Director of Communications & Donor Engagement on key projects including National Program Partners marketing.
This individual will be an exceptional storyteller with the ability to keep communications moving on-time, on-brand, and on mission. The marketing and digital communications associate will be a master at execution while demonstrating the ability to think strategically and advised on how best to leverage the power of digital platforms and other traditional forms of communications to advance the mission of transforming lives and communities through entrepreneurship.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the NJ Programs team to create strategic campaigns to support their CBA program recruiting efforts and graduated entrepreneurs in addition to other entrepreneurs in our community to participate in our BAS & C2C programs and services
- Build and manage the organization’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may in use and relevant
- Proactively plan social media content that prioritizes the visibility of program offerings, our entrepreneurs, supporters, team members, and aligned opportunities available in the communities and markets that we serve
- Support the Director of Communications & Donor Engagement with the creation of blog posts and other storytelling content that are SEO optimized
- Create sharable content appropriate for our audiences to drive engagement, spread our content, and mission
- Partner in the creation of and fully manage an organizational-wide communications calendar that aligns with the overall communication and engagement strategies
- Manage and refine the process around Programs’ e-mail updates, including newsletter template design and content development
- Maintain marketing collateral templates, including brochures, flyers, PowerPoint presentations, curriculum, and web assets
- Support visual content creation and communication for events
- Manage media buying for program-specific and organizational marketing across web and display platforms within the set budget provided
- Manage relationships with assigned vendors and support departmental expense tracking
- Track, measure, and analyze performance of communication efforts ensuring it is delivering intended outcomes
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably with a nonprofit and/or community/business development organization
- Bilingual, able to speak and write in English and Spanish
- Excellent presentation and communications skills both verbal and written
- Strong storytelling ability to allow for engaging content to be created
- Proactive self-starter, highly organized, and detail-oriented—comfortable with unstructured assignments, multi-tasking, and quick deadlines
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of commonly accepted communications, marketing and public relations principles and practices
- Proficient in all MS Office applications, content management software, and email marketing platforms; familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Exceptional proofreading skills
HOW TO APPLY
** Please note: We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters or agencies at this time.
To apply, please email your resume and salary requirements to Jules Kourtis at firstname.lastname@example.org.