LEAD GENERATION AND PARTNERSHIP INQUIRY MANAGER - PART TIME
Reports to the Director of National Program Partnerships
Type: Part-time, potential for growth
The Lead Generation & Partnership Inquiry Manager will work to generate external excitement and awareness around National Program Partnerships products so to create a steady pipeline of quality partner leads. National Program Partnerships (NPP) licenses the Rising Tide Model to organizations in communities nationwide to accelerate their development and impact as local entrepreneurship support hubs.
The Lead Generation & Partnership Inquiry Manager is responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy for NPP’s suite of products. This includes identifying and securing marketing opportunities, developing and curating content for lead generation engagement and campaigns, delivering presentations and handling inquiries.
This manager will have an entrepreneurial mindset and will execute a mix of lead generation and direct marketing initiatives and tasks, manage incoming inquiries, design events/experiential strategies that improve the prospect education experience and accelerate conversion, and seamlessly transition prospects to team members who will lead licensing agreement conversations.
The manager is an important team culture-carrier bringing strong execution and planning to a creative and community-building space. The manager will have a passion for the mission of the work and be a model for the values and approach of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a marketing strategy that will generate quality leads made up of non-profits, civic stakeholders, and funders who are interested in local economic development through adult entrepreneurship education and support
- Conduct a thorough review of existing assets and positioning at Rising Tide Capital and NPP in order to identify and confirm a steady-stream of high-potential engagement opportunities where target market is active (webinars, speaking opportunities, media and blog opportunities)
- Create marketing materials and presentations for prospective partners and engagement opportunities
- Scan national market to better understand Rising Tide Capital position, target market, ecosystem collaborators and competitors
- Research market and identify opportunities where Rising Tide Capital’s unique value proposition and voice can stand out
- Partner to identify and refine target audience profiles to better meet partnership goals and track conversion journey and rates so to understand which content is leading to successful lead generation
- Monitor conversion rates, gaps in the pipeline, and areas that need to be repositioned in order to keep lead generation quality up
- Partner in the development of a “keep warm” strategy for those remaining active in the pipeline
Develop Content for Opportunities
- Create meaningful content that drives opportunities (op-eds, newsletters, social, video, blogs, downloadable resources)
- Work with RTC Communications team, RTC’s graphics contractors, and outside vendors on the development of content
- Curate content to align with each opportunity (working with RTC Communications team, Rising Tide Network Partners and other national partners as needed)
- Schedule and host first round call with prospects interested in learning more about NPP to build excitement, qualify the lead, and gain insights into needs and goals before teeing up call with Director and/or Partnership Lead
- Handle inbound “inquiry” level where applicable (passive incoming, direct contact)
- Ensure excellent hand-off on all relationships to Partnerships Lead and Director
- Consistent, accurate, and active use of Salesforce and other data management technology deployed by RTC and NPP
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in lead generation and outreach marketing
- Excellent presentation and communications skills both verbal and written
- Strong storytelling and content creation abilities
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial mindset and capacity; balancing strategy and execution
- Exceptional on follow through, a propensity for staying organized, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Track record of building authentic, lasting, and impactful key stakeholder relationships
- Proficient in MS Office and Canva, experience with MailChimp and LinkedIn a plus
HOW TO APPLY
** Please note: We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters or agencies at this time.
To apply, please email your resume and salary requirements to Jules Kourtis at email@example.com.