Rising Tide Capital seeks to engage with those who are interested in partnering with us to equip entrepreneurs in distressed communities with the tools, skills, and resources they need to start and grow successful businesses. If you are interested in joining Rising Tide Capital in our vision to harness the entrepreneurial energy that exists in these communities and use it to transform lives, strengthen families, and create thriving, sustainable neighborhoods, please contact us.
To read about our dedicated volunteers, click here!
[h3]Volunteer Wish List: [/h3]
- Event planners and organizers
- Community Business Academy Instructors' Aides
- Client Market Research Assistants
- Rising Tide Capital Research Assistants
- Industry Experts
- Professional Service Providers (i.e. Lawyers, Accountants, Photographers, etc.)
- Client Mentors and Coaches
- Strategic Advisers and Planners
- Writers and Editors
- Guest Presenters at Seminars
- Grant Writers
- Data Entry
- Technology Assistants
- Internet Marketing Experts (i.e. set up eBay shops for clients, run seminars)
You can also fill out this form.
Interns Wish List:
- Administrative Assistants
- Outcome Trackers
- Data Analysts
- Content Editors
- Community Outreach
- Video Editors/Documentary Filmmakers
If you are new to microenterprise development, come learn the ins and outs of entrepreneurship while supporting the growth of local entrepreneurial initiatives.
If you have already built a successful business, come share your wealth of knowledge and encourage fellow entrepreneurs in the start-up phase.
If you are a social entrepreneur and would just like to connect with interesting people and projects while you make a difference, please don't hesitate to contact us.